Sunday 25 December 2011

friends

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." - Sent by Donna Roberts


"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." 
- Elbert Hubard



"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life." 
- (sent by Dior Yamasaki)



The better part of one's life consists of his friendships." 
- Abraham Lincoln, (sent by Heather Myers)



"To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy..." 
- Guido



"Sometimes you pick your friends, sometimes they pick you." 
- (sent by Steve Klaka)



"The best way to keep your friends is not to give them away." 
- Wilson Mizner



"Friendship is always a sweet responsibilty, never an oppourtunity." 
- Kahil Gibran



"When friends stop being frank and useful to each other, the whole world loses some of its radiance." 
- Anatole Broyard



"The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?" 
- Henry David Thoreau



"Time isn't what makes a friendship last...It's love and devotion that keeps the tie between souls." 
- Sent by Christina


"The secret to friendship is being a good listener."


"We are all angels with only one wing...we can fly only embracing each other."

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment